Wednesday 24 April 2013

Arm Knitting!

Whilst surfing pinterest I came across this great link on how to arm knit. The video is really simple to follow and it's surprising how fast your knitting works up!

However, it's starting to get sunnier here, and I really couldn't get away with making a super chunky winter scarf. So I decided to make a 'summer scarf' - with two strands of DK wool instead.

It was a nightmare. It looks quite nice, but sewing it together to make a cowl was horrendous. It looks pretty bad, so I'll have to wear it with my hair down, haha!


I would definitely recommend giving arm knitting a go, though. Just make sure to do it with chunky wool! I can't wait to try it again when it starts getting a bit colder.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you think!