Saturday 9 March 2013

A Blanket For Rosie

My cousin has just had a baby, and as soon as I met little Rosie I fell in love! So I've made it a mission to make her a baby blanket. Yes, I know it's a bit late, but how did I know she was going to be so adorable?

To make it simple, I've opted for using mostly plain granny squares with a few flowers dotted here and there.
The pattern for the granny square can be found anywhere - I got mine from this book.










For the flower square I used this pattern from rose hip - it's absolutely gorgeous and perfect for adding a personal touch. My only change was between rows 5 and 6, as I wanted the square to be a little bigger so I added another round of *3dc ch1* etc.











Doesn't it look so pretty?

I can't wait to see it finished!

1 comment:

  1. They look so pretty! I love them! :)
    Thanks for sharing,
    Olivia Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I'd love to hear what you think!